Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Decision Day!

This is my second post, and I have alot to decide- do I post daily (not enough time)? Do I post twice a week or once per week? I think it will be twice weekly. Another decision... Do I want to continue this soap making, bath & beauty making dream...amongst many other dreams? I have sooo many dreams and goals that I want to start/finish- I am afraid I am/will be spreading myself too thin. There is/will always be an issue...not enough space, not enough time, not enough knowledge, and ultimately-NOT ENOUGH MONEY! I have/had a desire to create- be it soap making, bath & beauty products, baskets, desserts/pastries, knick-knacks,etc...to help challenge me, to help provide for my family and to help rejuvenate my dwindling creativity-but it is hard. I have all these ideas jumping into my head now. If they all work out, oohh...it will be sooooo beautiful!! Please pray for me for my future endevours!

1 comment:

  1. You sound just like me, I love creating all sorts of things. I could never limit myself to just soap. Just make sure you don't put to much pressure on your self so that crafting is still enjoyable :)

    ReplyDelete